Ride, stop, eat and ride some more! Take in the mountain and river scenery, the sunshine, the snow. This type of deluxe trip is a favourite among Québec snowmobilers who say that sledding is the province’s top winter experience.
This package focuses on discovering winter, a region and a lifestyle. As a well-deserved break, clients really get to know their guide over a tasty meal at a small local restaurant... and get hands-on doing their favourite sport!
- Snowmobile and gas
- Lesson and services of a coaching type guide
- All extreme gear/outerwear
- Trail access fees
- Insurance ($3,500 deductible)
- Souvenir trail map
- Taxes (15%)
- Tip for your guide (optional)
- Minimum 2 drivers to open a tour
- Drivers: 18 years+ old
- Passengers: Ages 5+
- Valid driver’s licence
- Credit card capable of carrying a $1000 - $1500 damage deposit
- Clients must be drug-free and/or alcohol-free
INFO & COÛTS
Durée: 4.5 à 5 heures de motoneige
Prix: 299S/conducteurs, 99$/passagers.
Horraire: 11h00 ou 17h00
Idéal pour: tous les niveaux, épicuriens, familles, entreprises
Option motoneige luxe ou performance: à partir de 35$