Covering a vast stretch of countryside in very little time is definitely one of snowmobiling’s biggest joys. Set out for the backcountry, get there in minutes and really experience a fresh new take on winter... On this trip, riders explore remote, rugged wilderness terrain only reached during the winter months.
With all the advantages of the 2hr Trail Cruise, this package includes an additional hour to really appreciate our magnificent region and our favourite sport – snowmobiling!
- Snowmobile and gas
- Lesson and services of a coaching type guide
- All extreme gear/outerwear
- Trail access fees
- Insurance ($3,500 deductible)
- Souvenir trail map
- Taxes (15%)
- Tip for your guide (optional)
- Minimum 2 snowmobiles to open a tour
- Drivers: 18 years+
- Passengers: Ages 5+
- Valid driver’s licence
- Credit card capable of carrying a $1000 - $1500 damage deposit
- Clients must be drug-free and/or alcohol-free
INFO & COÛTS
Durée: 3 heures de motoneige
Prix: 234$/conducteurs, 84$/passagers.
Horraire: 9h30 et 13h30
Idéal pour: débutants, intermédiaires, familles actives, couples biens soudés, passagers.
Option motoneige luxe ou performance: à partir de 30$